AO - Southbridge Facilities

The Power House

1926 View of the AO Southbridge Power House and Dam - Courtesy of Southbridge Historical Society

Link to 1972 Story on the Power House
 


Link to 1957 article about the Water Spray from Power House in front of Lens Plant






Dick Whitney June 19, 2009 Update

Return to AO History Main Page

Browse to the Southbridge Page

Return to Whitney Home Page