American Optical History
The AO Reunion Celebration at the Southbridge Hotel on May 28, 2002

May 28th Re-dedication Ceremony of the Historic Plaques after restoration,
before mounting back at base of marble Staicase

John Van Dyke - AO Capitol Corporation (shown above), rededicates two of the three plaques. Steve Brady (Historical Commission), rededicated the plaque given by the town in 1933. (more photos of this ceremony to soon be posted).

AO Reunion on-lookers during ceremony

The AO Reunion of May 28th, 2002 -  Home Page

Worcester Telegram Article - 3/21/02:

Southbridge News Article - 3/22/02

Other AO Reunions

Southbridge History  Home Page

Dick Whitney May 2002

 AO Recollections Page

 AO History Main Page

Whitney Home Page

Comments or Suggestions? e-mail Dick Whitney