Whitney Web Page -
Southbridge - Then and Now

East Main St near AO Entrance
c1900 and 2010


East Main St AO entrance (L), East Main St (R)
Note the 9 houses in view that no longer exist!
Photo c 1900 courtesy of the Optical  Heritage Museum
 


May 27, 2010 Dick Whitney photo

See other Southbridge "Then and Now" Images

Another View of East Main St - Then and Now

See another 1909 rare view of houses on right taken during the constuction of the Lensdale Building across the AO Pond
 

Return to Southbridge Then and Now

AO Then and Now

Whitney Southbridge Page

Return to Whitney Home Page