Whitney Web Page -
Southbridge - Then and Now
Central Mills Building
 


Central Mills Building (pre 1920) at the Corner of North and Foster Streets
Once occupied by Harvey Wells Electronics
Now Center of Hope building

Above photo coutesy of
    Digital Treasures Historic Southbridge Photos
Courtesy of Jacob Edwards Library / Margaret Morrissey
 


April 2007- Now owned and occupied by:

The Center of Hope
Check out their website:
http://www.thecenterofhope.org/inner/history.html







Return to Southbridge Then and Now

AO Then and Now

Whitney Southbridge Page

Return to Whitney Home Page